Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, analytical, effective communicator at all levels and have excellent attention to detail.
Must be competent on all Microsoft packages, especially Excel. The role represents an opportunity to develop your career in a busy
Buying and Merchandising department.
The job will include the following tasks:
- Delivering sales, managing OTB and achieving planned contribution
- Stock management
- Recognising and managing trading risks
- Maintain Sales, Stock, Intake and Markdown on the WSSI (Weekly Sales Stocks and Intakes report)
- Developing future season ranges and option plans alongside the Buying team.
- Present to key stake holders in the business
- Manage the day to day objectives and responsibilities
- Set up new products and suppliers on the system
- Make new products live on the website, ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date
- Visual merchandising on the website – check products sit well together and are categorised correctly across the site and cross
checking against the catalogue
- Contact suppliers regarding stock levels, price changes and discontinuation of lines
- Order processing
- Intake management
- Assist with the QC process
- Liaise with the warehouse and other internal departments.
The ideal candidate will be an instrumental member of the Merchandising team with Online Trading Administration experience, as
well as experience working with stock management systems, business performance reporting and ecommerce merchandising tools.
If you are interested in this role please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Ledger & Administration Clerk
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger & Administration Clerk to join our Accounts Department. The successful applicant will be methodical, have excellent communication skills and be able to work accurately under pressure. Previous purchase ledger experience, including experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional, is preferred but not essential. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Accurate processing of purchase invoices in to Sage 50
- Detailed invoice matching and checking
- Investigating and resolving any queries with suppliers to ensure timely approval of supplier invoices for payment
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Updating and maintaining supplier account and credit limit information
- Daily data collation for orders requiring a two man delivery service
- Any other administrative duties as required
If you are interested in this role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com