Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, numerate, and have good communication skills and excellent attention to detail, competent on all Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
The role represents an opportunity to develop your career in a busy buying and merchandising department.
The job will include the following tasks:
- Set up suppliers on system and keep contact details up to date
- Stock management
- Set up products on system and make live on website, ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date
- Visual merchandising – check products sit well together and are categorised correctly across the site and cross checking against catalogue
- Contact suppliers regarding stock levels, price changes and discontinuation of lines
- Ensuring all shipments are made within required delivery dates
- Assist with raising purchase orders, expediting and booking in deliveries
- Assist with the QC process
- Assist with feeding back any issues and/or problem products to suppliers for feedback
- Liaise with the warehouse and other internal depts.
- Assisting the team with administrative tasks, reporting and analysing data
- Account Management for Sophie Conran
The ideal candidate will have Online Trading Administration experience, as well as experience working with stock management systems, business performance reporting and ecommerce merchandising tools.
Please forward your CV with a covering letter if you would like to be considered for this position to: email@example.com