Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
Job Title: Junior Artworker / Website Administrator
We are looking for a junior highly creative and proactive graphic designer/image artworker to help produce great looking print and digital marketing materials to showcase a growing range of Cox and Cox products.
The role will also involve day to day website content management covering images, creative and content updating.
The candidate would look after images from the point they are created on photo shoots, through the labeling, processing and management of the raw image, to producing finished images, which can be used in a variety of ways throughout the business. They would be required to maintain our growing library of images and maintain product images used online and would also work with the graphic designer to produce the main catalogue and other marketing materials, including graphics for the website and social media.
Day to day tasks:
• Working in conjunction with the graphic designer to retouch all raw images from photo shoots and prepare them for appropriate web and print uses.
• Ensure images for new products are uploaded to the website and prepared with priority given to those which are available for sale
• Maintain library of images for use by company
• Work with the graphic designer to create collateral for web and print, including work on the catalogue, look books and other marketing material
• Ensure website artwork is updated with new artwork
• Maintain website content for products and informational pages
• Support E-commerce team on other business tasks
• Excellent Photoshop and image manipulation skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign and Illustrator)
• Pro-active and keen to learn.
Nice to have:
• Experience with an image library or database
• Experience of using a website CMS
• Microsoft Office/Google Docs experience
The ideal candidate:
A pro-active graduate looking for a first role in a growing company.
A junior creative looking for a next step and to take ownership of website creative and content
If you wish to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Title: Stylist Assistant / Production Assistant
Working with the stylist you will be involved with fantastic Cox & Cox products from start to finish. Once products have been selected you will be organising photoshoots, managing image processing, and will be involved with how they look online and in our catalogue.
This role would suit a recent graduate or a candidate with one year's working experience.
Day to day tasks
• Creating and organising shoot plans and props lists
• Working at our in house studio and on location shoots
• Location scouting
• Working closely with our stylist & photographer
• Managing props and samples
• Liaising with the merchandising and marketing team to ensure products are shot and available to go live as stock arrives.
• Input into catalogue design and page layout
• Ownership of raw images, from renaming on the photoshoots, to briefing the graphic designer on retouching, and finally ensuring the correct images are loaded to the website.
managing image processing, and will be involved with how they look online and in our catalogue.
• Highly organised
• Must be proactive and willing to get involved
• Interest in Homewares
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Creativity & excellent attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this position please send your CV to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org .