Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
About the job:
We are looking for a WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR reporting to the Operations Manager. This is a very involved and hands on role where you will be working within a busy warehouse environment. You will be responsible for taking a lead in the receiving and dispatching of orders, stock taking and stock management. Good rate of pay with the potential of an annual bonus plus company pension scheme and private health care insurance.
This is a very busy role where you will be joining a friendly Warehouse team and would be expected to oversee them in completing a number of general warehouse duties; you will also be hands on with the tasks. The environment is busy but people are passionate about the company and are motivated to do a good job. Please note that this position will require you to work split shifts during our peak season
- Manage all goods inbound and outbound, activities and processes
- Maintaining and monitoring staffing levels
- Stock management
- Assisting the management of warehouse operations and procedures
- Any tasks assigned by the Operations manager
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven background experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or Manager including people management, delegation and team motivation.
- Have current reach and counterbalance forklift licenses an advantage but not essential and be IT literate
- Experience of management of processes and systems. Strong leadership experience
- Good communication and motivational skills and be comfortable allocating work accordingly. Experience of successfully implementing change.
- Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge of ERP/WMS systems and bar code scanning devices
If you wish to apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org