Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
Current Job Vacancies
Junior Merchandiser / Merchandiser
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, analytical, effective communicator at all levels and have excellent attention to detail. Must be competent on all Microsoft packages, especially Excel. The role represents an exciting full time opportunity to join our busy Buying and Merchandising department. As we are a small team, tasks may go beyond the traditional merchandising role, working closely with other areas of the business, flexibility and a being a strong team player is essential.
The job will include the following tasks:
- Delivering sales, managing OTB and achieving planned contribution
- Stock management
- Recognising and managing trading risks
- Maintain Sales, Stock, Intake and Markdown on the WSSI (Weekly Sales Stocks and Intakes report)
- Developing future season ranges and option plans alongside the Buying team.
- Present to key stake holders in the business
- Manage the day to day objectives and responsibilities
- Set up new products and suppliers on the system
- Make new products live on the website, ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date
- Visual merchandising on the website – check products sit well together and are categorised correctly across the site and cross checking against the catalogue
- Contact suppliers regarding stock levels, price changes and discontinuation of lines
- Order processing
- Intake management
- Assist with the QC process
- Liaise with the warehouse and other internal depts.
The ideal candidate will be an instrumental member of the Merchandising team with Online Trading Administration experience, as well as experience working with stock management systems, business performance reporting and ecommerce merchandising tools.
If you wish to apply for this position please send in your CV to [email protected]