Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
Current Job Vacancies
We are looking for a proactive artworker to produce and maintain high quality imagery and marketing materials to showcase Cox & Cox products both online and in print. You will be responsible for image re-touching and management of our extensive image library, alongside producing artwork for our website, digital marketing and printed materials.
• Retouch and colour match all raw images from photo shoots.
• Manage the image library including the labelling, processing and organisation of all images for use online and for print.
• Design and maintain the graphics for all website banners and landing pages.
• Build and maintain the website navigation and landing pages using a Content Management System.
• Upload and maintain product imagery on the website.
• Produce digital marketing assets for email, social media and display advertising.
• Work with the graphic designer to create printed marketing materials including catalogues, look books and inserts.
• Assist the team with general marketing and ecommerce duties.
Skills & Experience
• Excellent Photoshop and image manipulation skills.
• Good understanding of HTML with experience using Web Content Management Systems.
• Experience of using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator with strong layout skills.
• Pro-active with excellent communication skills.
• Good organisational skills with ability to work to deadlines and manage your own workload.
To apply for the Artworker position or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org