Senior Marketing Executive (new customer acquisition)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive with a passion for homewares to drive growth in our customer database. Working as part of our busy marketing team you will have the opportunity to work across all offline marketing channels to promote and grow the Cox & Cox brand. Responsibilities include:
• Working with our media buying agency in London, plan media insert schedules, ensuring that signed off plans are within budget and reflect performance.
• Brief cold list mailing campaign requirements to data agency and develop prospect data plans through to sign off.
• Seek out reader offer opportunities, media partnerships and short-term press deals with homeware titles and national press to ensure ongoing brand coverage within key media.
• Work closely with our PR and Social Media Manager to develop effective brand partnership campaigns to maximise our exposure to relevant audiences and generate new leads and new customers.
• Together with our Digital Marketing Specialist, ensure new customer campaigns are aligned across offline and digital channels to ensure optimum exposure across various new customer touchpoints.
• Work with the Marketing Assistant and external agencies to ensure tactical promotions are executed effectively and in line with the trading calendar.
• Track new customer spend and ensure it remains within set budgets.
• Analyse overall new customer performance on an ongoing basis, including weekly and monthly reporting on CPAs and new customer volumes against last year and against set targets.
• Ensure acquisition budget is optimised across the marketing channels, flagging any required changes in spend to Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
Skills and Experience:
• Educated to degree level.
• At least 3 years marketing experience, preferably within direct and working in an offline marketing role, with some digital exposure.
• Experience within an ecommerce business.
• Good numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with a strong ability to interpret and communicate marketing performance.
• Competent in Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of Google Analytics.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
If you would like to make a speculative application please send your CV to [email protected]