Career Opportunities at Cox & Cox
Current Job Vacancies
Email Marketing Executive
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced email marketing executive with a passion for homewares. You will be responsible for delivering Cox & Cox email marketing campaigns from end-to-end including planning, execution and review to increase existing customer sales.
• Plan, design and build mobile friendly email campaigns from concept to execution and review.
• Manage the production of responsive HTML email templates.
• Build and maintain automated email programs to nurture new customers and re-engage lapsed contacts.
• Develop campaign segmentation and targeting to optimise email marketing performance.
• Ensure all email campaigns are thoroughly tested and troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
• Analyse email marketing performance and produce monthly reports.
• Implement a regular testing program to optimise performance.
• Other ad hoc duties to support the marketing team and wider business.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of using an Email Service Provider, preferably Ometria.
• Proven experience of working in digital marketing.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
• Comfortable manipulating data with strong excel and analytical skills.
• Competent using HTML for email development.
• Experience of using eCommerce platforms, preferably Magento.
• Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
If you wish to apply for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]