Current Job Vacancies
Reporting to the Senior Artworker, the Artworker will support in the day to day tasks of the design and artworking department. The Artworker will help produce and maintain high quality imagery and marketing materials to showcase Cox & Cox products both online and in print, and will be responsible for image re-touching and maintenance of our extensive image library for use across the business and external suppliers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A degree and/or equivalent in-house or agency experience in a similar artworking role with a minimum 3+ years experience
• Excellent Photoshop and image manipulation skills
• A strong portfolio demonstrating all aspects of print and digital artworking across various customer touch points, ranging from image retouching and manipulation, creative digital assets and web banners
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to create beautiful artwork to tight deadlines
• The ability to stay calm and focused under pressure and juggle several projects at the same time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A positive, proactive and collaborative attitude to working
• Excellent organisational qualities
• Understanding of UX, HTML & CCS and experience of designing for digital marketing
• Understanding of After Effects and video a bonus
• Creative thinker with good sense of design, understanding of the importance of brand and a strong eye for typography, colour and layout
• Retouch and colour match all raw images from photoshoots
• Maintain the central image library including labelling, processing and organisation of all images
• Creating imagery for landing pages, content blocks, navigation and sliders
• Creation of assets and affiliates for online promotions
• Updating the website for promotions using HTML
• Creation of assets for inserts and flyers
• Creating animated digital assets for social media, emails and marketing
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail across all aspects of design work
• Experience of using Web Content Management Systems
• Good organisational skills with ability to work to deadlines and manage your own workload.
• Liaising with and forging good working relationships with Marketing, Merchandising and Buying departments in creation of all design assets
• Liaising with printers and suppliers
• Work as part of the design team alongside six in-house designers and artworkers.
• Prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt to change
• Self-starter with good use of initiative and motivated to deliver results
• A keen interest in homewares and interior design
• 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
• Extra day off for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days
• Bonus birthday day off
• Pension and Bonus scheme
• Generous staff discounts
• Private health care scheme
Full time office based role at our HQ in Somerset. If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV, samples of work and a short cover letter to [email protected]
We are looking for an enthusiastic Acquisition Manager with a passion for homewares to drive growth in our customer database. Working as part of our busy marketing team you will have the opportunity to work across all offline marketing channels to promote and grow the Cox & Cox brand.
• Working with our media buying agency in London, plan media insert schedules, ensuring that signed off plans are within budget and reflect performance.
• Brief cold list mailing campaign requirements to data agency and develop prospect data plans through to sign off.
• Seek out reader offer opportunities, media partnerships and short-term press deals with homeware titles and national press to ensure ongoing brand coverage within key media.
• Work closely with our PR & Social Media Manager to develop effective brand partnership campaigns to maximise our exposure to relevant audiences and generate new leads and new customers.
• Together with our Digital Marketing Specialist, ensure new customer campaigns are aligned across offline and digital channels to ensure optimum exposure across various new customer touchpoints.
• Ensure tactical promotions are executed effectively and in line with the trading calendar.
• Track new customer spend and ensure it remains within set budgets.
• Analyse overall new customer performance on an ongoing basis, including weekly and monthly reporting on CPAs and new customer volumes against last year and against set targets.
• Ensure acquisition budget is optimised across the marketing channels, flagging any required changes in spend to Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years marketing experience, preferably within direct and working in an offline marketing role, with some digital exposure.
• Experience within an ecommerce business.
• Good numeracy skills, analytical and results driven with a strong ability to interpret and communicate marketing performance.
• Competent in Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of Google Analytics.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
If you would like to make a speculative application please send your CV to [email protected]